I Want

I want a girl who treats me like the wife treated the husband in Flubber. Know that although I am a genius, I also screw up everything else. Know that and love me still.

I want a girl who doesn't care when my crack or man underwear shows, and doesn't tell me to pull up my pants. I want a girl who thinks my sagging is cute, or endearing.

I want a girl who wants to share a curly headed child with me when the time is right.

I want a girl who will be as much of an anchor for me when I get lost in the sea of creativity as I will be for her in whatever sea she gets lost in. I want a girl who will hold my hand and float away with me through the thick forests of music, and art, and love.

I want a girl who's not afriad to look silly or try something a little insane. Take a bath with me after work, paint the house lime green, go vegan and eat tofu, go on a vacation and write for three days straight.

I want a girl who is there when I need her and not there when I don't, but not in a bad way. I want a girl who is equally as independant as needy, equally as brave and she is frightened.

I want a girl I adore, a girl who adores me. A girl who when I tell her she is beautiful, looks in the mirror and believes it, and then turns me to the mirror and tells me the same.

I want a girl who thinks that the night is beautiful, who smells the rain before it comes and sees shooting stars behind the clouds. I want a girl with the imagination of dreams, who wakes up in the middle of the night wide awake and inspired, like me.

Sent Via BlackBerry

0 comments:

Post a Comment