Boots

Lately I've been obsessed with boots. And since we're in the Spirit of Christmas, I've been just searching through amazon, urban outfitters and forever 21 for boots I like.  Here in California, it really doesn't rain and we really dont get a winter.  So the idea of boots is kind of extravagant considering we probably can wear flip flops 340 out of 365 days a year.

But here is what I have, so far.

TuffRider Synthetic Lace Up Ladies Paddock Boots   (26.96-29.99$)

via Amazon.com. 
For starters, there's a review on the site of someone who actually uses them for riding, which I think is great.  If they aren't functional then Im going to feel like a punk.  In any case, these are hot hot hot, they even have a little stirrup holder (or something). 

Secondlyyy...

ZiGiny Women's Onsite Ankle Boot (39.99-69.95$)



also via Amazon.com

I like these, too, cause they come in different colors (1) and cause they have a black that's actually canvas, not some type of leather (2).


Thirdmost...

Workman Boots (28.80$)


Okay, I think its the color here that's drawing me to them.  I love them. The whole refined workman thing is nice, too, even for a dyke like me. 

Fifthness...


Woven Oxfor Boot (29.80$)

also via Forever 21

And also from Forever 21, I can picture myself wearing these to work, almost.  They might be a little pretentious but, I can risk it, I think.  These aren't my first pick, I dont like the heart shape on the toe and I'm not sure how they'd look on me but I still think they're pretty nifty.

Sixth...and not boots.

I want this. I shamelessly want this random music maker, simply because.  Because...I JUST DO.


0 comments:

Post a Comment