Cold

Its hell of fuckin cold.

I'm talking like 45 or some shit like that. I realize half of you just scoffed, 45 is a walk in the park compared to your winters but holy shit, I could not survive anything colder than this.

You see, cold makes me lazy. And anything over 85 makes me lazy. But it's not lazy where you think. I'm not just preoccupied with being horizontal, watching television and eating cookies. This is a premeditated lazy.

"Would it be more seconds exposed to the elements if I did laundry now, or did laundry later? Can I still wear this, and then I won't have to do laundry at all?"

"If I get out of bed at 745, and propell myself directly into the shower, I may not have to worry about the cold. But if I stay in bed and don't move and inch, these blankets also perfectly protect me from the chill."

"If I walk as leisurely as possible to my house and get everything I need for the day, I can stay in the car in the air conditioning/heat and just change clothes/do homework/eat in there."

Literally the car becomes my closest friend, and I get angry when it's not warm enough to give me got/cold air. But this is futile considering the fact that I drive a 97 Nissan Pathfinder, a car that totally bites.

So sometimes, l right now at seven in the morning when it's like 40 degrees, I am forced to sit in the shivering cold while I'm waiting for my laundry to finish. What a bummer.


How's your morning?
Sent Via BlackBerry

0 comments:

Post a Comment